Covenant Moravian Church is a congregation in the Eastern District, Northern Province of the Moravian Church in North America. The Moravian Church is the oldest international protestant denomination in the world.
Covenant had its beginnings in 1879, when a mission church called Bethany Moravian was established on East King Street in York, PA. Bethany, in turn, established another mission church called Olivet Moravian in 1925 on Lancaster Avenue in the Mount Rose section of Spring Garden Township in York County, PA. Both congregations shared a minister until 1966, when they merged establishing Covenant Moravian Church on Capehorn Road, Windsor Township, York County, PA. The church just celebrated its 50th anniversary in 2016.